This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.lamostradevalencia.com whose owner is MOSTRA DE VALENCIA I INICIATIVES AUDIOVISUALS (hereafter, WEBSITE OWNER).
Browsing the website belonging to the WEBSITE OWNER implies you are the USER of it and you fully and freely accept each and every term and condition published in this legal notice. The user is warned that such terms and conditions may be modified without previous warning by the WEBSITE OWNER, in which case such information will be published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read its content in the event you wish to access and use the information and services offered on this website.
In addition, the user undertakes to make a correct use of the website according to law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties regarding any damages that may be caused as a result of breaching such obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, therefore the WEBSITE OWNER may refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
The WEBSITE OWNER, in accordance with Act 34/2002 of 11th July, regarding Information Society Services and E-Commerce, informs you that:
- The Company name is: MOSTRA DE VALENCIA I INICIATIVES AUDIOVISUALS
- The tax identity number is: Q4601457G
- The Company address is registered at: PASSEIG DE L’ALBEREDA, 30 – 46023 – VALENCIA
- Public business entity dependant on the Valencia Town Hall, with tax identity number: P-4625200-C
In order to contact us, different options are available, as follows:
- Telephone: +34 963 525 478 – Ext. 77189
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and the WEBSITE OWNER will be considered effective, for all intents and purposes, when contact is made through any of the aforementioned means.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are accessed freely and openly. However, the WEBSITE OWNER may restrict the use of some of the services offered on the website to the prior fulfilment of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees all data notified to the WEBSITE OWNER is real and updated, and the user will be the only person responsible for false or inaccurate data.
The user expressly agrees to make an appropriate use of the contents and services of the WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for the following purposes, among others:
- Disseminate content of the following nature: criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, acts of terrorism or, in general, against the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damages to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hinder access by other users to the website and the services through the mass consumption of computer resources through which the WEBSITE OWNER renders its services.
- Trying to access other users’ email accounts or restricted areas on computer systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public notification, transform or modify the content, unless the user has the owner’s authorisation regarding the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising material of any kind and notifications to sell products/services or any other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic designs and source codes, together constitute a piece of work belonging to the WEBSITE OWNER. It is understood that no exploitation rights over the aforementioned beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website are transferred to the user.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, carry out authorised private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to network-connected servers, nor subject to any type of exploitation.
In this same sense, all brands, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the WEBSITE OWNER, understanding that the use or access to it/them does not attribute the user any right over it/them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public notification of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the user rights are strictly prohibited.
Establishing a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relation between the WEBSITE OWNER and the website owner where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance and/or approval by the WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services.
The WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
Frase sin acabar en el original.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY REGARDING ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and its purpose is merely informative. Access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or relevance, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The WEBSITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- If the website cannot be accessed or if there is a lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or relevance of the contents, as well as the existence of faults and defects of all kinds in the content that is transmitted, disseminated, stored and made available to those that have gained access through the website or the services that are offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may alter computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, the WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, the right to honour, personal and family privacy and image rights, as well as regulations regarding unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
In addition, the WEBSITE OWNER declines any liability regarding information outside of this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The functioning links on this website are exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may amplify the contents offered on this website. The WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee and is not liable for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites. In addition, visiting them is not suggested, invited or recommended to users, therefore, no liability shall be made for the obtained result. The WEBSITE OWNER is not liable for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers there are facts or circumstances of an unlawful nature regarding the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the included websites or those accessible through the website, please send a notification to WEBSITE OWNER by properly identifying and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publishing of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and proceedings that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only document attesting to authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legally valid purpose.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These conditions shall be governed by Spanish legislation. The language used shall be Spanish or Valencian.