València Film Afers will take place in 2023 October 25th and 26th during Mostra de València Film Festival
VALÈNCIA FILM AFERS is
a co-production forum that promotes alliances between the members of the audiovisual industry of the Mediterranean countries, proposing Valencia as a link and platform to support high-quality projects, a cinema of diverse authorship and specific to the countries that make up the Mediterranean basin.
TO SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT
Please read this year CALL FOR PROJECTS where we specify the requirements, then fill out the SUBMISSION FORM online before June 15th, 2023, 12:00 p.m. CET (Noon).
IF YOUR PROJECT IS SELECTED
Both producer and director will be invited to participate in VALÈNCIA FILM AFERS during the days of the forum (October 25th and 26th, 2023), which will coincide with the Mostra de València festival -Cinema del Mediterrani, benefiting from the privileged environment offered by the event and thus increasing its production potential.
Mostra de València will cover the travel, accommodation and meals.
VALÈNCIA FILM AFERS organizes a public presentation of the selected projects for industry professionals and individual meetings between its directors and producers with possible coproducers and industry partners, both from the Mediterranean region and beyond, that help the internationalization and financing of projects.
In addition to the pitching and meetings the participants will have access to tailor-made production masterclasses, as well as specific selected events of the Festival.
- In which language is conducted the Forum?
- What kind of projects can apply?
- Fiction and non-fiction feature film projects, understanding that non-fiction feature films do not include journalistic reports or documentaries for television, but projects that works with hybrid formats.
- Do I have to have financing in place?
- Yes, at least 15% of the financing for the project should be in place.
- Can I apply with a project that does not take place in the Mediterranean?
- Yes, you can apply with a project that is shoot in a country other than the Mediterranean countries, but it should be produced by a production company established in a Mediterranean country.
- How many projects can present a production company submit?
- Various, but no more than one project from a production company will be selected.
- Who is part of the project selection committee?
- Mostra de València Artistic Film Director, València Film Afers Coordinator and a production expert from the Mediterranean.
- Is there an economic prize?
- This edition we will have an economic prize to be revealed shortly.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org