Amadeo de Souza-Cardoso was not only a great painter, but a total artist. Trapped by the country in which he was born, by the era of destruction in which he lived and by himself, he lived a short life and was not granted an international recognition that few Portuguese artists have ever had.
- Wednesday, 25. Babel 5. 16h.
- Thursday, 26. Babel 5. 18h.
- Direction and music: Edgar Pêra
- Scriptwriter and photography: Paulo Abreu, Jorge Quintela
- Cast: Valdemar Santos, Miguel Borges, Nuno Melo
- Production: Bando à Parte
- Coproduction: Cinemate