Based on the commemoration of the two thousandth anniversary of the city of Guimarães, Jean-Luc Godard, Peter Greenaway and Edgar Pêra explore the possibilities of 3D and its evolution in the world of cinema. How do three dimensions affect audiences and their perceptions?
- Saturday, 28. Babel 3. 20h.
- Direction and scriptwriter: Edgar Pêra (segmento Cinesapiens), Jean-Luc Godard (segmento The Three Disasters), Peter Greenaway (segment Just in Time)
- Photography: Luís Branquinho, Reinier van Bruemen
- Music: Jorge Prendas
- Cast: Nuno Melo, Jorge Prendas, Keith Esher Davis, Leonor Keil
- Production: Fundação Cidade de Guimarães