· Long synopsis (1 page)
· Bio-filmography of the director
· Motivation of your director (statement)
· Profile and filmography of the company/producer.
· Material on the audiovisual approach: Image references, moodboard or similar to explain the aesthetic aspects of the film.
· Optional: Link to previous films or audiovisual works of the director.
· Optional: Link to the teaser of the project or video-pitch of the director.
· Treatment of the film (maximum 10 pages) or, in case the shooting has already begun, a link to the mounted preview version (rough cut) can be included.
· Detailed budget of the project.
· Estimated financing plan, indicating the percentage that is already covered (15% minimum), which will be credited with a signed declaration (from the TV network, producer, fund, etc.).